Everyone, whether young or more elderly has a connection with music!Music evokes and entertains; connects us with memories; past and present pleasures; stimulates activity; encourages movement; motivates and invigorates; promotes social interaction; and encourages exercise with fun and enjoyment.
This is why music for the elderly and other vulnerable people is so valuable as a medium for Musicians, care professionals and others who are working to improve the quality of life for those who have limited mobility, dementia, other vulnerabilities and of course, the elderly generally.
Kiddleydivey Music Provides:
- fun, engaging and entertaining music based activity
- improved socialisation for the people we work with
- easier mobility and effective exercise where appropriate
- individuals with the opportunity to 'ground', stabilise and achieve emotional comfort through activation of memories
- music sessions and entertainment for those in residential care and other care environments
Kiddleydivey bring so much energy to their music sessions. They light up our home....which gets the residents singing dancing clapping foot tapping and above all else smiling....we are privileged to have them come.
Chalfont Lodge Care Home